The second round objective was pretty challenging for most of you. We wanted to see how you can combine speed with routing and of course, tricking. This time we've received only 18 demos from 7 different runners. The winner is.. jukebox, beating c2a5f by only using the crowbar in 28 seconds! Great work!
For the third round we're giving you a pretty easy map to run in hopes of tight competition - the good old classic bkz_goldbhop!
- You must run with <100fps.
- You must not use any scripts and/or macros.
- Use of health booster allowed.
- You're not allowed to give yourself weapons that would give you an advantage.
- No aimbotting, speedhacking, slow mo hacking and host_framerate.
- Your run must be single-segmented.
- You are allowed to use NGHL/Steam with Bunnymod Pro or WON dlls.
- Do not release your demos to the public.
- If you improve your time, please make a new submission (or edit the existing one).
Point system is the same as before, 10, 9, 8, 6 points for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th places. All the other submissions get 4 points.
Submit your demos here.
Next round (with a new map) begins on December 22, 2014.
The runner with most points collected at the end of the contest will win the grand prize: Humble Indie Bundle 13 BTA.
2nd place gets GRIDô + Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy + Blackguards.
3rd place will be awarded with Always Sometimes Monsters + Full Mojo Rampage.
And a special prize for everyone who participated.