- GoldSrc Package – All-in-one speedrunning client, containing all the tools, games and expansions. Based on the latest Steam version of the games (build 6153).
- Bunnymod XT – Cross-platform tool that provides speedrunning and TAS-related features for GoldSource games such as Half-Life and its modifications. Bunnymod XT Injector is required.
Version: jan-16-2023, downloaded 10471 times
- Bunnymod XT Injector – Tool used to inject Bunnymod XT into the game.
Version: 3.2, downloaded 12738 times
- LiveSplit – A timer program for speedrunners that is both easy to use and full of features.
Version: 1.8.25, downloaded 369401 times
- hl-capture – A powerful tool for capturing Half-Life videos on Linux.
Version: 0.1, downloaded 130 times
- Half-Life Advanced Effects – Collection of tools to enrich GoldSrc (Half-Life 1, Counter-Strike 1.6, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, …) and Source (mainly CS:GO) engine based movie making.
Version: 2.145.7, downloaded 3628 times
- RInput – Tool that eliminates Windows mouse acceleration, enabling raw mouse input.
Maps (click for more)
Here are some classic jump maps you can practice on or try to beat the record.
- ag_longjump2 – A map to practice the longjump technique.
- agtricks – Usually ran with AG settings (sv_maxspeed 300).
- bhop – Simple bunnyhopping map with selectable distance up to 4096 units and a timer.
- c1a0cam – c1a0, but from a different perspective.
Made by quadrazid for the SourceRuns Winter Contest 2015.
- e1m1 – Quake’s e1m1 ported to Half-Life.
- e4m3 – Quake’s e4m3 ported to Half-Life.
Crosshairs, HUDs and more coming soon!
- Animation-less viewmodels – Weapon viewmodels for Half-Life, Opposing Force and Blue Shift with removed idle animations. Useful for speedrun videoediting.
- Half-Life build 6027 – Downgrade patch for Steam, used to bring back support for in-game _special scripts.
Note: Might break compatibility with injectable tools such as Bunnymod XT and Half-Life Advanced Effects.