The previous map was fairly easy, however, we did not receive as many demos as we hoped we would. Oh well! From 22 submissions by 12 different runners, the fastest time was 43 seconds by PJC. Nice!
The last map is surf_river_of_flame!
- You must run with <100fps.
- You must set sv_airaccelerate to 100.
- You must not use any scripts and/or macros.
- You're not allowed to give yourself weapons that would give you an advantage.
- No aimbotting, speedhacking, slow mo hacking and host_framerate.
- Your run must be single-segmented.
- You are allowed to use NGHL/Steam with Bunnymod Pro or WON dlls.
- Do not release your demos to the public.
- If you improve your time, please make a new submission (or edit the existing one).
Point system is the same as before, 10, 9, 8, 6 points for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th places. All the other submissions get 4 points.
Submit your demos here.
The contest ends on December 26, 2014.
The runner with most points collected at the end of the contest will win the grand prize: Humble Indie Bundle 13 BTA.
2nd place gets GRIDô + Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy + Blackguards.
3rd place will be awarded with Always Sometimes Monsters + Full Mojo Rampage.
And a special prize for everyone who participated.